@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Changing Forum Layout I am in the process of changing the main forum layout in order to allow the addition of Forum main categories to be quickly accessible from the Left hand side…

› UKTH forums › UKTechHub News & Information › Changing Forum Layout I am in the process of changing the main forum layout in order to allow the addition of Forum main categories to be quickly accessible from the Left hand side... › Reply To: Changing Forum Layout I am in the process of changing the main forum layout in order to allow the addition of Forum main categories to be quickly accessible from the Left hand side…

#37399
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,694
  • The Skipper

@Grisu – I noticed this also yesterday evening as I performed some plugin update yesterday and large avatar started to show.

I thought I had fixed this yesterday evening, could you check again and if issue is still noticeable, clear the cache in your browser and try again

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts