@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Worth changing tarriff? Hi all, So just looking to see current energy tariffs as although I’m fixed, its up mid next year so thought I’d take a look and see what prices are…

› UKTH forums › 🛠️ Life & Stuff › Utilities › Worth changing tarriff? Hi all, So just looking to see current energy tariffs as although I’m fixed, its up mid next year so thought I’d take a look and see what prices are... › Reply To: Worth changing tarriff? Hi all, So just looking to see current energy tariffs as although I’m fixed, its up mid next year so thought I’d take a look and see what prices are…

#38149
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,695
  • The Skipper

New Ofgem energy price cap, which takes effect on July 1, 2025, will be £1,720 per year for a typical household paying by Direct Debit, marking a 7% decrease from the current cap of £1,849.

How does this compare with your current tariff and is it time to change again

⚡ ElectricityGas 🔥
25.73p per kWh6.33p per kWh
51.37p/day standing charge29.82p/day standing charge

  • This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by UK SentinelUK Sentinel.

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts