@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS – DSL-AC88U / DSL-AC3100 Firmwares (beta's) etc. Looks like a new Beta Release for the DSL-AC88U is available, this version has Telnet enabled and improved 2.4GHz wifi (I believe). DSL-AC88U_v9.10.06_build581_debug.w.zip https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/s/604D61534F2541D1B3CE1CC031A697E4Y   UK Sentinel In a completely…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS – DSL-AC88U / DSL-AC3100 Firmwares (beta's) etc. Looks like a new Beta Release for the DSL-AC88U is available, this version has Telnet enabled and improved 2.4GHz wifi (I believe). DSL-AC88U_v9.10.06_build581_debug.w.zip https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/s/604D61534F2541D1B3CE1CC031A697E4Y   UK Sentinel In a completely... › Reply To: ASUS – DSL-AC88U / DSL-AC3100 Firmwares (beta's) etc. Looks like a new Beta Release for the DSL-AC88U is available, this version has Telnet enabled and improved 2.4GHz wifi (I believe). DSL-AC88U_v9.10.06_build581_debug.w.zip https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/s/604D61534F2541D1B3CE1CC031A697E4Y   UK Sentinel In a completely…

#3915
Avatardodgydrains
  • Replies 623
  • Forum Addict

Great work on bringing your line to FastPath.  Just curious to know what errors you are getting now including FEC.

Latest Posts