@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Asus ZenWiFi AX (XT8 V1) NetworkConnectionLost Error I’m having an issue when a Lightroom Classic plugin tries to connect to a URL in order to upload images. Lightroom reports a “networkConnectionLost” error and refuses to upload the…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › Asus ZenWiFi AX (XT8 V1) NetworkConnectionLost Error I’m having an issue when a Lightroom Classic plugin tries to connect to a URL in order to upload images. Lightroom reports a “networkConnectionLost” error and refuses to upload the... › Reply To: Asus ZenWiFi AX (XT8 V1) NetworkConnectionLost Error I’m having an issue when a Lightroom Classic plugin tries to connect to a URL in order to upload images. Lightroom reports a “networkConnectionLost” error and refuses to upload the…

#40352
Jim W
  • Replies 7
  • New Here

UK Sentinel,

Thanks again for all your suggestions! Here’s what I found: Traffic Analyzer was (and is) disabled.

I’ll turn Adaptive QoS back on and will report what happens.

Thanks!

Jim

Latest Posts