@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BQ16 BE25000 Whole Home Quad-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System I took the plunge and bought the 2 pack BQ16 and put the 3 pack BT10 on sale for £650. Been using them for the past 2 days.  It came…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS ZenWiFi BQ16 BE25000 Whole Home Quad-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System I took the plunge and bought the 2 pack BQ16 and put the 3 pack BT10 on sale for £650. Been using them for the past 2 days.  It came... › Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BQ16 BE25000 Whole Home Quad-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System I took the plunge and bought the 2 pack BQ16 and put the 3 pack BT10 on sale for £650. Been using them for the past 2 days.  It came…

#43866
Avatardodgydrains
  • Replies 624
  • Forum Addict

The built in speedtest in the web GUI looks borked now.  Hopefully the fix is included in the other models and will come to the BQ16 soon.

Latest Posts