@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Dropping DHCP in Asus DSL-N66U Hi Im using DSL N66U with v9.1.2.3_743 firmware. I did a factory reset after update twice(by GUI and by reset button). I have a few problems: Router dropping dhcp lease…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › Dropping DHCP in Asus DSL-N66U Hi Im using DSL N66U with v9.1.2.3_743 firmware. I did a factory reset after update twice(by GUI and by reset button). I have a few problems: Router dropping dhcp lease... › Reply To: Dropping DHCP in Asus DSL-N66U Hi Im using DSL N66U with v9.1.2.3_743 firmware. I did a factory reset after update twice(by GUI and by reset button). I have a few problems: Router dropping dhcp lease…

#4726
zibi305
  • Replies 2
  • New Here

Hi

I had this problem on 1.1.1.3 firmware. I also did factory reset by WPS button.

Latest Posts