@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Access to Draytek Vigor 130 Modem Stats from behind an ASUS Router Access to Draytek Vigor 130 Modem Stats from behind an ASUS Router I have just treated myself to the Draytek Vigor 130 Modem, which is BT SIN498 MCT certified. Unfortunately…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › DrayTeK & Wireless › Access to Draytek Vigor 130 Modem Stats from behind an ASUS Router Access to Draytek Vigor 130 Modem Stats from behind an ASUS Router I have just treated myself to the Draytek Vigor 130 Modem, which is BT SIN498 MCT certified. Unfortunately... › Reply To: Access to Draytek Vigor 130 Modem Stats from behind an ASUS Router Access to Draytek Vigor 130 Modem Stats from behind an ASUS Router I have just treated myself to the Draytek Vigor 130 Modem, which is BT SIN498 MCT certified. Unfortunately…

#5756
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,687
  • The Skipper

You are a busy chap ;-) yes the DM200 has the VRX220  chipset, so should be relatively good

to access the DM 200, I believe the above configuration details should work, just make sure DM200 is on different IP subnet to ASUS router.

Should be OK for ASUS RT models

DDNS I am not sure about. but no harm in trying

 

 

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts