@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Audio video Hdmi splitter I have an Apple 4K TV and I have a problem, my sound bar cannot pass HDR10+ or dolby vision to my TV so I can’t connect my Apple TV…

› UKTH forums › 📺 White & Brown Goods › Audio & Players › Audio video Hdmi splitter I have an Apple 4K TV and I have a problem, my sound bar cannot pass HDR10+ or dolby vision to my TV so I can’t connect my Apple TV... › Reply To: Audio video Hdmi splitter I have an Apple 4K TV and I have a problem, my sound bar cannot pass HDR10+ or dolby vision to my TV so I can’t connect my Apple TV…

#8092
Bully
  • Replies 386
  • Forum Regular

Yeah the TV is amazing, it does Dolby vision, hdr, hdr 10 and 10+ and Dolby Atom etc.  It’s the sound bar pass through that has let the setup down.

 

 

Latest Posts