@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Audio video Hdmi splitter I have an Apple 4K TV and I have a problem, my sound bar cannot pass HDR10+ or dolby vision to my TV so I can’t connect my Apple TV…

› UKTH forums › 📺 White & Brown Goods › Audio & Players › Audio video Hdmi splitter I have an Apple 4K TV and I have a problem, my sound bar cannot pass HDR10+ or dolby vision to my TV so I can’t connect my Apple TV... › Reply To: Audio video Hdmi splitter I have an Apple 4K TV and I have a problem, my sound bar cannot pass HDR10+ or dolby vision to my TV so I can’t connect my Apple TV…

#8108
Bully
  • Replies 386
  • Forum Regular

Yeah I can do the same on mine with it’s remote, but to enable the optical input I have to switch off the Panasonic viera link option.

And my TV is set to sound bar and turns the sound bar on when the TV turns on.

Latest Posts