@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: DSL-AC88U very poor annex m upload performance First, sorry for my english, i´m from spain. I moved to DSL-AC52U to DSL-AC88U and the result has been disastrous. With the AC52U I have a 2.5 upload sync… and now…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › DSL-AC88U very poor annex m upload performance First, sorry for my english, i´m from spain. I moved to DSL-AC52U to DSL-AC88U and the result has been disastrous. With the AC52U I have a 2.5 upload sync… and now... › Reply To: DSL-AC88U very poor annex m upload performance First, sorry for my english, i´m from spain. I moved to DSL-AC52U to DSL-AC88U and the result has been disastrous. With the AC52U I have a 2.5 upload sync… and now…

#949
LordOfWar666
  • Replies 6
  • New Here

The SNR only change the downtream chanel. What is the best model based on the MediaTeK chipset?

Attachments:
Latest Posts