@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo – Wifi 6 ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo / Wifi 6 At long last I am now able to (officially) confirm that ASUS are in the process of releasing there latest addition…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo – Wifi 6 ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo / Wifi 6 At long last I am now able to (officially) confirm that ASUS are in the process of releasing there latest addition... › Reply To: ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo – Wifi 6 ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo / Wifi 6 At long last I am now able to (officially) confirm that ASUS are in the process of releasing there latest addition…

#9736
GrisuGrisu
  • Replies 1,032
  • Forum Addict

Your fault if you purchase in such “non”-shops, there is not even any impressum.

They sell everything in the range of 29-31 GBP.

Latest Posts