ASUS DSL-AC68U how to copy DSL logs to USB Memory Stick
1. Plug an USB pen drive onto the USB port
2. Go into ASUSWRT, and under “Administration – Feedback”, Enable DSL Line Diagnostics and other info, then click “send”.
3. After a few minutes, click “cancel debug capture” at the top-right DSL icon.
4. Unmount the USB pen drive from Network Map.
5. Check “TCC.log” in “asus_diagnostic” folder of USB disk. as this is the file ASUS usually ask for
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).