Brexit and my Next Dishwasher

Home Forums White Goods DishWashers Brexit and my Next Dishwasher

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    UK SentinelUK Sentinel

Given the UK is heading towards an no deal exit from the EU (this is not a political rant) and I am looking at replacing my current AEG dishwasher due to age, is it really worth considering EU appliance brands (Bosch / Miele) etc. or should I/we start looking at international brands such as Samsung and the likes etc.?

Interesting times we live in ;)

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

XRW
    Participant

I would really choose local or international brand depending on ->  good customer base , good after purchase customer support , and competitive pricing of items.

i can’t say about specific item …….since every company are best in some areas ….. through i have used Bosch Professional tools and many Samsung electronics ( TV,Phones ,Refrigerator, Washing Machine)    they both are good … i hardly needed any after customer support …..for those items in last 15 years

i have not used anything related to Miele so i can’t say

UK SentinelUK Sentinel

I am heading towards Samsung, especially given I am sure they will (and South Korea) be keen to establish trade with the UK after Brexit.  where as Bosch (Germany/EU) may not be so accommodating.

Or I could become a dishwasher engineer myself ;-)

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

XRW
    Participant

Samsung would be great choice
    hahah .. dishwasher engineer would be more better than Samsung :D  ( new experience  )

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.