– Fixed in-game blog sometimes not showing the most recent content.
– Fixed missing CSM on some materials in OpenGL.
– Fixed grass height bug on Linux.
– Fixed spawn priorities.
– Fixed pixelwalk in retro version.
– Added navmesh names for retro version.
– Celebrate 20 years of Counter-Strike with a retro version of Dust II, currently available in the Casual Dust II map group.
– The Chicken Capsule is now available for purchase in-game.
– Adjustments to the AUG to bring its utility more in line with other rifles.
— Slightly reduced rate of fire.
— Reduced accuracy while unscoped.
– Fixed an exploit involving duplication of items dropped by disarming another player.
– Players in warmup spawn closer to their teammate.
– Players in warmup now spawn with a random pistol.
– Fixed semi-transparent material on FBI variant A character.
– Several stability fixes for clients and game servers.
This topic was modified 2 months ago by UK Sentinel.
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).