– Fixed in-game blog sometimes not showing the most recent content.
– Fixed missing CSM on some materials in OpenGL.
– Fixed grass height bug on Linux.
– Fixed spawn priorities.
– Fixed pixelwalk in retro version.
– Added navmesh names for retro version.
– Celebrate 20 years of Counter-Strike with a retro version of Dust II, currently available in the Casual Dust II map group.
– The Chicken Capsule is now available for purchase in-game.
– Adjustments to the AUG to bring its utility more in line with other rifles.
— Slightly reduced rate of fire.
— Reduced accuracy while unscoped.
– Fixed an exploit involving duplication of items dropped by disarming another player.
– Players in warmup spawn closer to their teammate.
– Players in warmup now spawn with a random pistol.
– Fixed semi-transparent material on FBI variant A character.
– Several stability fixes for clients and game servers.
This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by UK Sentinel.
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.