Yay new firmware – hopefully its a good stable build
Version 126.96.36.199.386_396482020/09/0242.45 MBytes
ASUS DSL-AC68U Firmware version 188.8.131.52.386_39648 (This product supports both Annex A and Annex B)
Security Fix and Improvement:
– Fixed buffer overflow with shellcode of blocking_request.cgi..
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
– Fixed and enhanced AiMesh related issues.
– Fixed the abnormal detect when WAN is set as static ip.
– Fixed web response slow issue in Web History page.
– Fixed link status error which cause sometimes cannot access internet in Load Balance mode.
– Fixed OUI may not be found in networkmap.
– Fixed Parental Control not work.
– Fixed udp proxy and igmpproxy issue in bridge mode.
– Enhanced nvram space usage.
– Fixed memory leak issue.
– Fixed deleting the events of AiProtection incorrectly.
– Fixed AiMesh RE sync wrong wep key.
– Fixed missing host keys to start ssh server.
– Fixed no client traffic data on APP.
– Fixed Load Balance Primary WAN disconnect cause Secondary WAN show disconnect too.
– Fixed crash issue if control Primary WAN in NetworkMap.
– Fixed DSL WAN MAC clone not work.
– Fixed DSL WAN PPP option not work.
– Fixed restart wan while editting multiple WAN PVC/Service list.
– Fixed Network Map internet status WAN control issue.
– Fixed WPS Button Behaivour is missing on GUI.
– Updated DSL ISP list and support more IPTV profile.