Yay new firmware – hopefully its a good stable build
Version 18.104.22.168.386_396482020/09/0242.45 MBytes
ASUS DSL-AC68U Firmware version 22.214.171.124.386_39648 (This product supports both Annex A and Annex B)
Security Fix and Improvement:
– Fixed buffer overflow with shellcode of blocking_request.cgi..
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
– Fixed and enhanced AiMesh related issues.
– Fixed the abnormal detect when WAN is set as static ip.
– Fixed web response slow issue in Web History page.
– Fixed link status error which cause sometimes cannot access internet in Load Balance mode.
– Fixed OUI may not be found in networkmap.
– Fixed Parental Control not work.
– Fixed udp proxy and igmpproxy issue in bridge mode.
– Enhanced nvram space usage.
– Fixed memory leak issue.
– Fixed deleting the events of AiProtection incorrectly.
– Fixed AiMesh RE sync wrong wep key.
– Fixed missing host keys to start ssh server.
– Fixed no client traffic data on APP.
– Fixed Load Balance Primary WAN disconnect cause Secondary WAN show disconnect too.
– Fixed crash issue if control Primary WAN in NetworkMap.
– Fixed DSL WAN MAC clone not work.
– Fixed DSL WAN PPP option not work.
– Fixed restart wan while editting multiple WAN PVC/Service list.
– Fixed Network Map internet status WAN control issue.
– Fixed WPS Button Behaivour is missing on GUI.
– Updated DSL ISP list and support more IPTV profile.
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.