@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: New FTTP order placed So following on from my new build dilemma, after contacting openreach and BT several times I checked online today and I can now place an order!  I was considering Zen…

› UKTH forums › 📡 Broadband Tech & ISP’s › BT › New FTTP order placed So following on from my new build dilemma, after contacting openreach and BT several times I checked online today and I can now place an order!  I was considering Zen... › Reply To: New FTTP order placed So following on from my new build dilemma, after contacting openreach and BT several times I checked online today and I can now place an order!  I was considering Zen…

#1135
AvatarRetired Account
  • Replies 19
  • New Here

First time plugging the Home Hub in, ran a quick speed test.  At least there is some internet there, I have not moved in yet.  When I do the FRITZ! Box gets plugged back in :)

https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/4338978460

Latest Posts