@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Netgear XR1000 DumaOS 3.0 AX router is coming Netgear XR1000 DumaOS 3.0 AX router is coming Rumoured to be a 1.5Ghz 64 bit triple cored CPU and available from October in the US I assume the processor is…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › NetGear & Wireless › Netgear XR1000 DumaOS 3.0 AX router is coming Netgear XR1000 DumaOS 3.0 AX router is coming Rumoured to be a 1.5Ghz 64 bit triple cored CPU and available from October in the US I assume the processor is... › Reply To: Netgear XR1000 DumaOS 3.0 AX router is coming Netgear XR1000 DumaOS 3.0 AX router is coming Rumoured to be a 1.5Ghz 64 bit triple cored CPU and available from October in the US I assume the processor is…

#11401
AvatarHaines
  • Replies 13
  • New Here

ill give em a bell tomorrow, i dont hold out much hope though to be honest..

Latest Posts