@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: New FTTP order placed So following on from my new build dilemma, after contacting openreach and BT several times I checked online today and I can now place an order!  I was considering Zen…

› UKTH forums › 📡 Broadband Tech & ISP’s › BT › New FTTP order placed So following on from my new build dilemma, after contacting openreach and BT several times I checked online today and I can now place an order!  I was considering Zen... › Reply To: New FTTP order placed So following on from my new build dilemma, after contacting openreach and BT several times I checked online today and I can now place an order!  I was considering Zen…

#1306
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,699
  • The Skipper

Thanks, from those settings, you are on 100Mbps ?

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts