@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: RT-AC87U I recently won this fairly cheap on eBay, I wanted to get another ASUS router having owned the N66U, AC68U variants.  I see it does not have AI Mesh support…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › RT-AC87U I recently won this fairly cheap on eBay, I wanted to get another ASUS router having owned the N66U, AC68U variants.  I see it does not have AI Mesh support... › Reply To: RT-AC87U I recently won this fairly cheap on eBay, I wanted to get another ASUS router having owned the N66U, AC68U variants.  I see it does not have AI Mesh support…

#1365
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,699
  • The Skipper

I wish I had checked with you first lol, I was looking at the AC86U but that was out of my budget.

The RT-AC86U is a great little router, and has AiMesh etc, well worth the investment next time ;)

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts