@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: BT Fibre 2 Offer/ Deals So our Plusnet contract is coming to an end and I love  there prices, but we are now looking to drift back to BT Broadband Fibre 1 or Fibre 2…

› UKTH forums › 📡 Broadband Tech & ISP’s › BT › BT Fibre 2 Offer/ Deals So our Plusnet contract is coming to an end and I love  there prices, but we are now looking to drift back to BT Broadband Fibre 1 or Fibre 2... › Reply To: BT Fibre 2 Offer/ Deals So our Plusnet contract is coming to an end and I love  there prices, but we are now looking to drift back to BT Broadband Fibre 1 or Fibre 2…

#16722
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,691
  • The Skipper

I used to be on BT 80/20 service around 2 years ago, which is the equivalent to there current BT Fibre 2 offering, the regulators stopped most if not all ISP saying what you could possible have synch rate and insisted they must quote actual possible such rates, hence mine is 47/70 Mbps download and 11/18Mbps upload.

Hopefully my synch rate will at least equal what I had with Plusnet

 

 

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts