@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: DSL-AX82U Top Cover Removed / DC Power socket So thought I would release some images I have of my DSL-AX82U with the top cover removed. (a very compact Main Board it has)   DSL-AX82U Top Cover Removed:  …

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › DSL-AX82U Top Cover Removed / DC Power socket So thought I would release some images I have of my DSL-AX82U with the top cover removed. (a very compact Main Board it has)   DSL-AX82U Top Cover Removed:  ... › Reply To: DSL-AX82U Top Cover Removed / DC Power socket So thought I would release some images I have of my DSL-AX82U with the top cover removed. (a very compact Main Board it has)   DSL-AX82U Top Cover Removed:  …

#17143
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,687
  • The Skipper

CPU is not similar and the cooling requirement may be different.

Good point, also DSL-AX82U is newer than RT-AX82U, so maybe have learn’t form the RT-AX82U design

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts