@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Fritz!Box 3490 Port 113 Closed (Not in Stealth) Ok, So I plugged back in my Fritz!Box 3490 yesterday and it is running the latest firmware (07.01) and have run a GRC SHIELDSUP (https://www.grc.com) test on the router to…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › AVM & Wireless › Fritz!Box 3490 Port 113 Closed (Not in Stealth) Ok, So I plugged back in my Fritz!Box 3490 yesterday and it is running the latest firmware (07.01) and have run a GRC SHIELDSUP (https://www.grc.com) test on the router to... › Reply To: Fritz!Box 3490 Port 113 Closed (Not in Stealth) Ok, So I plugged back in my Fritz!Box 3490 yesterday and it is running the latest firmware (07.01) and have run a GRC SHIELDSUP (https://www.grc.com) test on the router to…

#17918
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,693
  • The Skipper

Thanks for letting us know, has port 113 on your Fritz!Box caused you any concerns or the owners of Fritz!Box in Austria etc ?

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts