@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: IPv6 remote log in Hi I am wondering if anyone has the ASUS router app on iPhone as I am unable to connect to it remotely. It had been working fine but had recently…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › IPv6 remote log in Hi I am wondering if anyone has the ASUS router app on iPhone as I am unable to connect to it remotely. It had been working fine but had recently... › Reply To: IPv6 remote log in Hi I am wondering if anyone has the ASUS router app on iPhone as I am unable to connect to it remotely. It had been working fine but had recently…

#19031
Steven RobertsSteven Roberts
  • Replies 39
  • Forum Regular

I have opened a new thread as I’ve narrowed it down and its not the ipv6 https://uktechhub.com/forums/topic/ddns-old-ip-address-with-xt8/

Latest Posts