@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ddns old IP address with XT8 Hi I have come across an issue that I am not sure is a quirk or a bug. I first thought was something to do with ipv6 and accessing the iOS app but after…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ddns old IP address with XT8 Hi I have come across an issue that I am not sure is a quirk or a bug. I first thought was something to do with ipv6 and accessing the iOS app but after... › Reply To: ddns old IP address with XT8 Hi I have come across an issue that I am not sure is a quirk or a bug. I first thought was something to do with ipv6 and accessing the iOS app but after…

#19116
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,691
  • The Skipper

So for others following this thread, it appears so far that @stevenroberts and ASUS have identified that the ASUS XT8 – DDNS has an issue/bug in that even when DDNS is ON and Registered the network map page says ’sign up’ instead of the registered domain !

 

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts