@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ddns old IP address with XT8 Hi I have come across an issue that I am not sure is a quirk or a bug. I first thought was something to do with ipv6 and accessing the iOS app but after…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ddns old IP address with XT8 Hi I have come across an issue that I am not sure is a quirk or a bug. I first thought was something to do with ipv6 and accessing the iOS app but after... › Reply To: ddns old IP address with XT8 Hi I have come across an issue that I am not sure is a quirk or a bug. I first thought was something to do with ipv6 and accessing the iOS app but after…

#19139
Steven RobertsSteven Roberts
  • Replies 39
  • Forum Regular

Hi, No the IP address is still the same but I have changed the DDNS name and it shows as registered which is good.

Latest Posts