@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ddns old IP address with XT8 Hi I have come across an issue that I am not sure is a quirk or a bug. I first thought was something to do with ipv6 and accessing the iOS app but after…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ddns old IP address with XT8 Hi I have come across an issue that I am not sure is a quirk or a bug. I first thought was something to do with ipv6 and accessing the iOS app but after... › Reply To: ddns old IP address with XT8 Hi I have come across an issue that I am not sure is a quirk or a bug. I first thought was something to do with ipv6 and accessing the iOS app but after…

#19213
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,691
  • The Skipper

Any WAN IP address change or shall I close support call with ASUS ?

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts