@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ddns old IP address with XT8 Hi I have come across an issue that I am not sure is a quirk or a bug. I first thought was something to do with ipv6 and accessing the iOS app but after…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ddns old IP address with XT8 Hi I have come across an issue that I am not sure is a quirk or a bug. I first thought was something to do with ipv6 and accessing the iOS app but after... › Reply To: ddns old IP address with XT8 Hi I have come across an issue that I am not sure is a quirk or a bug. I first thought was something to do with ipv6 and accessing the iOS app but after…

#19214
Steven RobertsSteven Roberts
  • Replies 39
  • Forum Regular

Any WAN IP address change or shall I close support call with ASUS ?

Hi there’s no change in IP address so happy if you wanted to close and hopefully things have settled down

Latest Posts