@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System   Not sure if this is the right place to ask…. I am thinking of upgrading my Google Mesh wifi to the above.  Has anyone used this and does it…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System   Not sure if this is the right place to ask…. I am thinking of upgrading my Google Mesh wifi to the above.  Has anyone used this and does it... › Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System   Not sure if this is the right place to ask…. I am thinking of upgrading my Google Mesh wifi to the above.  Has anyone used this and does it…

#20472
Steven RobertsSteven Roberts
  • Replies 39
  • Forum Regular

I downloaded the latest update yesterday and so far everything has been working fine from teams video and calls VPN no issues let’s hope it stays that way.

Latest Posts