@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo – Wifi 6 ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo / Wifi 6 At long last I am now able to (officially) confirm that ASUS are in the process of releasing there latest addition…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo – Wifi 6 ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo / Wifi 6 At long last I am now able to (officially) confirm that ASUS are in the process of releasing there latest addition... › Reply To: ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo – Wifi 6 ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo / Wifi 6 At long last I am now able to (officially) confirm that ASUS are in the process of releasing there latest addition…

#21033
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,691
  • The Skipper

When I spoke with ASUS, stability adjustment was a priority and something they do not won’t to remove.

This latest beta firmware for the DSL-AX82U had an updated DSL driver, hence the stability adjustment problem, I am just glad it was spotted by this Forum (@black bird)

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts