@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System   Not sure if this is the right place to ask…. I am thinking of upgrading my Google Mesh wifi to the above.  Has anyone used this and does it…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System   Not sure if this is the right place to ask…. I am thinking of upgrading my Google Mesh wifi to the above.  Has anyone used this and does it... › Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System   Not sure if this is the right place to ask…. I am thinking of upgrading my Google Mesh wifi to the above.  Has anyone used this and does it…

#21507
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,702
  • The Skipper

Great news, I did read simular on another forum – Version 9.0.0.4.388.21101 Beta release is proving to be more stable

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts