@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Samsung DV90K6000CW 9Kg Heat Pump Tumble Dryer I am looking at purchasing the Samsung DV90K6000CW 9Kg Heat Pump Tumble Dryer and have noticed that the front of the wsher has details around it is a Heat Pump model…

› UKTH forums › 📺 White & Brown Goods › Tumble Dryers › Samsung DV90K6000CW 9Kg Heat Pump Tumble Dryer I am looking at purchasing the Samsung DV90K6000CW 9Kg Heat Pump Tumble Dryer and have noticed that the front of the wsher has details around it is a Heat Pump model... › Reply To: Samsung DV90K6000CW 9Kg Heat Pump Tumble Dryer I am looking at purchasing the Samsung DV90K6000CW 9Kg Heat Pump Tumble Dryer and have noticed that the front of the wsher has details around it is a Heat Pump model…

#2232
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,681
  • The Skipper

I have just ordered the Samsung DV90K6000CW 9Kg Heat Pump Tumble Dryer from AO.com as I was sent a 10% discount code yesterday and could not resit the deal.

Should arrive next Tuesday, so will let you know how it performs (and looks) ;-)

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts