@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo – Wifi 6 ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo / Wifi 6 At long last I am now able to (officially) confirm that ASUS are in the process of releasing there latest addition…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo – Wifi 6 ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo / Wifi 6 At long last I am now able to (officially) confirm that ASUS are in the process of releasing there latest addition... › Reply To: ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo – Wifi 6 ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo / Wifi 6 At long last I am now able to (officially) confirm that ASUS are in the process of releasing there latest addition…

#22355
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,690
  • The Skipper

The fact that the upload speed reaches 920 Mbps but the download speed is in the 700 Mbps range gives me a feeling of a firmware flaw, which is why I wanted to ask

I will have a chat with ASUS and see what they say

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts