@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Costco Fuel Prices – Lower than the Rest So visited our local Costco store today (Bristol) and was surprised to see that Costco fuel prices are actually very good value at the moment. Thought I should share this…

› UKTH forums › 🛠️ Life & Stuff › Chatter › Costco Fuel Prices – Lower than the Rest So visited our local Costco store today (Bristol) and was surprised to see that Costco fuel prices are actually very good value at the moment. Thought I should share this... › Reply To: Costco Fuel Prices – Lower than the Rest So visited our local Costco store today (Bristol) and was surprised to see that Costco fuel prices are actually very good value at the moment. Thought I should share this…

#26417
Avatarkev2021
  • Replies 1,243
  • Forum Addict

saw this earlier just after I posted (forgot to post it)..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52188448

Kev

Latest Posts