@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: AiProtection Hi, I have a question to UK Sentinel about AiProtection, as I understand, in order to update AiProtection database you need to push manually “Check” Signature version ones a week or…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › AiProtection Hi, I have a question to UK Sentinel about AiProtection, as I understand, in order to update AiProtection database you need to push manually “Check” Signature version ones a week or... › Reply To: AiProtection Hi, I have a question to UK Sentinel about AiProtection, as I understand, in order to update AiProtection database you need to push manually “Check” Signature version ones a week or…

#27419
Avatarvitt13
  • Replies 44
  • Forum Regular

Thank you UK Sentinel,

I am very exited and looking forward to this update…

By the way, GL.iNet mini Routers already have it.

Latest Posts