@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Pixel phone can now screen calls to ask if they’re urgent I read this over at Techradar.com – seems your Pixel phone can now screen calls to ask if they’re urgent. Google revealed that the Call Screen feature on their flagship…

› UKTH forums › 📱 Mobile › Android Phones › Pixel phone can now screen calls to ask if they’re urgent I read this over at Techradar.com – seems your Pixel phone can now screen calls to ask if they’re urgent. Google revealed that the Call Screen feature on their flagship... › Reply To: Pixel phone can now screen calls to ask if they’re urgent I read this over at Techradar.com – seems your Pixel phone can now screen calls to ask if they’re urgent. Google revealed that the Call Screen feature on their flagship…

#28081
AvatarRick Newman
Blocked
  • Replies 4
  • New Here

If devices of previous generations receive this update, then it will be great. I also heard that they should add wallpapers that are generated by AI.

Latest Posts