@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System   Not sure if this is the right place to ask…. I am thinking of upgrading my Google Mesh wifi to the above.  Has anyone used this and does it…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System   Not sure if this is the right place to ask…. I am thinking of upgrading my Google Mesh wifi to the above.  Has anyone used this and does it... › Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System   Not sure if this is the right place to ask…. I am thinking of upgrading my Google Mesh wifi to the above.  Has anyone used this and does it…

#35020
AvatarNicky
  • Replies 58
  • Forum Regular

I just got the notification of an update to ” 3.0.0.4.388_24688-gf94212b”. I bit the bullet, now lets see.

Anyway, I thought they were going to include monthly reboots in the next update?

Latest Posts