› UKTH forums › 📡 Broadband Tech & ISP’s › BT › BT Infinity Disconnects I am getting disconnects. I have BT infinity FTTC I am Using Draytek 130 modem and Asus Rt-AC66u running latest Merlin fw, my Draytek System Uptime is 430:25:32 and I... › Reply To: BT Infinity Disconnects I am getting disconnects. I have BT infinity FTTC I am Using Draytek 130 modem and Asus Rt-AC66u running latest Merlin fw, my Draytek System Uptime is 430:25:32 and I…
My line has gone haywire – these are the stats after I changed from Snr -50 to -25, at -50 my interleave was at 1755.
———————- ATU-R Info (hw: annex A, f/w: annex A/B/C) ———–
Running Mode            :      17A       State                : SHOWTIME
DS Actual Rate          : 41422000 bps   US Actual Rate       :  9909000 bps
DS Attainable Rate      : 52050632 bps   US Attainable Rate   :  9939795 bps
DS Path Mode            :  Interleave    US Path Mode         :        Fast
DS Interleave Depth     :     1512       US Interleave Depth  :        1
NE Current Attenuation  :       20 dB    Cur SNR Margin       :        3  dB
DS actual PSD           :     6. 5 dB    US actual PSD        :    13. 1  dB
NE CRC Count            :        1       FE CRC Count         :     2219
NE ES Count             :        1       FE  ES Count         :     1987
Xdsl Reset Times        :        0       Xdsl Link  Times     :       15
ITUÂ Version[0]Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â :Â fe004452Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ITUÂ Version[1]Â Â Â Â Â Â Â :Â 41590000
You need to login in order to vote
