@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BT10 Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System – Official Thread I am thinking of upgrading from my XT8’s to the BT10. My 4x XT8 setup have been an absolute champ after the first few months of buggy FW releases from…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS ZenWiFi BT10 Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System – Official Thread I am thinking of upgrading from my XT8’s to the BT10. My 4x XT8 setup have been an absolute champ after the first few months of buggy FW releases from... › Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BT10 Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System – Official Thread I am thinking of upgrading from my XT8’s to the BT10. My 4x XT8 setup have been an absolute champ after the first few months of buggy FW releases from…

#35883
Avatardodgydrains
  • Replies 624
  • Forum Addict

I will ask him if I can test it and then make a decision on buying.

I don’t think all the 6GHz channels on BQ16 Pro are supported in the UK?

BQ16 (non-pro) was released in 2024, 4 years support should mean 2028?  Or is it just 2 years support on it?  If so, that would be a real real bummer.

Latest Posts