@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BQ16 BE25000 Whole Home Quad-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System I took the plunge and bought the 2 pack BQ16 and put the 3 pack BT10 on sale for £650. Been using them for the past 2 days.  It came…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS ZenWiFi BQ16 BE25000 Whole Home Quad-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System I took the plunge and bought the 2 pack BQ16 and put the 3 pack BT10 on sale for £650. Been using them for the past 2 days.  It came... › Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BQ16 BE25000 Whole Home Quad-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System I took the plunge and bought the 2 pack BQ16 and put the 3 pack BT10 on sale for £650. Been using them for the past 2 days.  It came…

#37112
Avatardodgydrains
  • Replies 623
  • Forum Addict

For me the latest FW has been very stable with my 2x BQ16 without issues with an uptime of 15 days 22 hours so far

Latest Posts