@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BQ16 BE25000 Whole Home Quad-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System I took the plunge and bought the 2 pack BQ16 and put the 3 pack BT10 on sale for £650. Been using them for the past 2 days.  It came…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS ZenWiFi BQ16 BE25000 Whole Home Quad-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System I took the plunge and bought the 2 pack BQ16 and put the 3 pack BT10 on sale for £650. Been using them for the past 2 days.  It came... › Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BQ16 BE25000 Whole Home Quad-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System I took the plunge and bought the 2 pack BQ16 and put the 3 pack BT10 on sale for £650. Been using them for the past 2 days.  It came…

#39927
Avatardodgydrains
  • Replies 624
  • Forum Addict

Link now available:

ASUS ZenWiFi BQ16 Firmware version 3.0.0.6.102_37012
Version 3.0.0.6.102_37012
63.17 MB

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/wireless/ZenWiFi%20BQ16/FW_ZenWiFi_BQ16_300610237012.zip?model=ZenWiFi%20BQ

  • This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Avatardodgydrains.
  • This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Avatardodgydrains.
Latest Posts