@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BT8 Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System – Official Thread I have just upgraded my ASUS AiMesh system from 3 x ET12 (with one ET12 as the main router) and 7 x XD4 to 6 x BT8 (with one BT8…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS ZenWiFi BT8 Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System – Official Thread I have just upgraded my ASUS AiMesh system from 3 x ET12 (with one ET12 as the main router) and 7 x XD4 to 6 x BT8 (with one BT8... › Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BT8 Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System – Official Thread I have just upgraded my ASUS AiMesh system from 3 x ET12 (with one ET12 as the main router) and 7 x XD4 to 6 x BT8 (with one BT8…

#43301
Nick HollandNick Holland
  • Replies 41
  • Forum Regular

Hi Skip, just loaded version 58542. Happy Bank Holiday (not here in Malta).

Always embrace change and new technology. Never say "I can't do that" instead say "I haven't done that before, but I'll give it a try"

Latest Posts