@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: RT-AX86U – EOL? Hi, Is the Asus rt-ax86u/s EOL? doesn’t seem too long ago (2021) I bought is, was expecting it to be supported for a bit longer tbh, especially considering the cost,…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › RT-AX86U – EOL? Hi, Is the Asus rt-ax86u/s EOL? doesn’t seem too long ago (2021) I bought is, was expecting it to be supported for a bit longer tbh, especially considering the cost,... › Reply To: RT-AX86U – EOL? Hi, Is the Asus rt-ax86u/s EOL? doesn’t seem too long ago (2021) I bought is, was expecting it to be supported for a bit longer tbh, especially considering the cost,…

#43423
Avatarkev2021
  • Replies 1,243
  • Forum Addict

Thanks, any idea if you can turn off the lcd screen?

Not heard of these before, are they new company compared to netgear/asus/tplink/draytek?

Kev

Latest Posts