› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › RT-AX86U – EOL? Hi, Is the Asus rt-ax86u/s EOL? doesn’t seem too long ago (2021) I bought is, was expecting it to be supported for a bit longer tbh, especially considering the cost,... › Reply To: RT-AX86U – EOL? Hi, Is the Asus rt-ax86u/s EOL? doesn’t seem too long ago (2021) I bought is, was expecting it to be supported for a bit longer tbh, especially considering the cost,…
thanks, took a look at the flint 3 – didn’t look bad but is £330….
Looking to get an idea of life cycle of those, seems the flint 3 was release 19 June 2025 and due to eol June 2027 so only couple of years?
TPLink doesn’t seem too bad, I’m just not sure on internal antennas so might be looking at Asus maybe as they seem to last around 5 years? Just need to find a model that will last 5 years that isn’t too costly
I bout the RTR-ax86U in 2021 so lasted 5 years and I don’t think I bought it soon as it came out was a little while after I think, might be after UK Sentinel bout the rt-AX82U.
Kev
You need to login in order to vote
