@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: BT Infinity Disconnects I am getting disconnects. I have BT infinity FTTC I am Using Draytek 130 modem and Asus Rt-AC66u running latest Merlin fw, my Draytek System Uptime is 430:25:32 and I…

› UKTH forums › 📡 Broadband Tech & ISP’s › BT › BT Infinity Disconnects I am getting disconnects. I have BT infinity FTTC I am Using Draytek 130 modem and Asus Rt-AC66u running latest Merlin fw, my Draytek System Uptime is 430:25:32 and I... › Reply To: BT Infinity Disconnects I am getting disconnects. I have BT infinity FTTC I am Using Draytek 130 modem and Asus Rt-AC66u running latest Merlin fw, my Draytek System Uptime is 430:25:32 and I…

#4725
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,683
  • The Skipper

Ahh, so no REIN/SHINE concerns, If I remember, you original had SKY, was that speed any less/more ?

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts