@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: BT Infinity Disconnects I am getting disconnects. I have BT infinity FTTC I am Using Draytek 130 modem and Asus Rt-AC66u running latest Merlin fw, my Draytek System Uptime is 430:25:32 and I…

› UKTH forums › 📡 Broadband Tech & ISP’s › BT › BT Infinity Disconnects I am getting disconnects. I have BT infinity FTTC I am Using Draytek 130 modem and Asus Rt-AC66u running latest Merlin fw, my Draytek System Uptime is 430:25:32 and I... › Reply To: BT Infinity Disconnects I am getting disconnects. I have BT infinity FTTC I am Using Draytek 130 modem and Asus Rt-AC66u running latest Merlin fw, my Draytek System Uptime is 430:25:32 and I…

#4937
Bully
  • Replies 386
  • Forum Regular

Decided to try my HG612 3B, I tried to update the firmware to access the GUI (as per the Kitz forum), I can start the update process but when complete it wont allow me to access the gui, nor can I ping its ip address?

Latest Posts