@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: DSL-AC68U Firmwares (beta's) etc. New Topic/Forum location where I plan to post new DSL-AC68U Firmwares (beta’s) etc. ————- DSL-AC68U AiMesh issue with Lyra series ASUS have kindly informed me that they have recently  discovered…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › DSL-AC68U Firmwares (beta's) etc. New Topic/Forum location where I plan to post new DSL-AC68U Firmwares (beta’s) etc. ————- DSL-AC68U AiMesh issue with Lyra series ASUS have kindly informed me that they have recently  discovered... › Reply To: DSL-AC68U Firmwares (beta's) etc. New Topic/Forum location where I plan to post new DSL-AC68U Firmwares (beta’s) etc. ————- DSL-AC68U AiMesh issue with Lyra series ASUS have kindly informed me that they have recently  discovered…

#4971
Avatarmurtyolcay
  • Replies 1
  • New Here

Hi,

 

with this new beta ( DSL-AC68U_9.0.0.4_386_4918-g000b0e7.trx.zip)

Let’s Encrypt works again without any porblems . Thank you for sharing this.

 

regards

Latest Posts