@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Feature request Hi, is it possible to request a feature on future firmware updates. I would like to request that the DDNS feature would not offer a list of predetermined providers but…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › Feature request Hi, is it possible to request a feature on future firmware updates. I would like to request that the DDNS feature would not offer a list of predetermined providers but... › Reply To: Feature request Hi, is it possible to request a feature on future firmware updates. I would like to request that the DDNS feature would not offer a list of predetermined providers but…

#5790
AvatarInsideOut
  • Replies 1
  • New Here

Hi, is it possible to request a feature on future firmware updates. I would like to request that the DDNS feature would not offer a list of predetermined providers but offer the user the option to submit their own server details. Not all of us subscribe to N0-Ip etc. There are many providers out there, and a lot cheaper than the ones on the predetermined list.

Refer to the custom DDNS option https://github.com/RMerl/asuswrt-merlin/wiki/Custom-DDNS if you do a search, I think you’ll find several scripts already written.

Latest Posts