@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Access to Draytek Vigor 130 Modem Stats from behind an ASUS Router Access to Draytek Vigor 130 Modem Stats from behind an ASUS Router I have just treated myself to the Draytek Vigor 130 Modem, which is BT SIN498 MCT certified. Unfortunately…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › DrayTeK & Wireless › Access to Draytek Vigor 130 Modem Stats from behind an ASUS Router Access to Draytek Vigor 130 Modem Stats from behind an ASUS Router I have just treated myself to the Draytek Vigor 130 Modem, which is BT SIN498 MCT certified. Unfortunately... › Reply To: Access to Draytek Vigor 130 Modem Stats from behind an ASUS Router Access to Draytek Vigor 130 Modem Stats from behind an ASUS Router I have just treated myself to the Draytek Vigor 130 Modem, which is BT SIN498 MCT certified. Unfortunately…

#5923
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,687
  • The Skipper

According to this pdf, bridge mode is supported – Vigor2760

The 2760 I had as good, but UI was non user friendly and being a gamer, features such as UPnP did not work sufficiently for multiple Xbox 1, but that as many years ago.

Cheap on Ebay so worth a try

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts