@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: RT-AC86U 384.16 Hi,   I updated to the latest Merlin firmware this morning (about 9 am) and since doing so my NE CRC count has gone up to 326598 over 5 hours. …

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › RT-AC86U 384.16 Hi,   I updated to the latest Merlin firmware this morning (about 9 am) and since doing so my NE CRC count has gone up to 326598 over 5 hours. ... › Reply To: RT-AC86U 384.16 Hi,   I updated to the latest Merlin firmware this morning (about 9 am) and since doing so my NE CRC count has gone up to 326598 over 5 hours. …

#7217
AvatarMrk26
  • Replies 465
  • Forum Addict

If won’t get worse than is now, after few more days DLM should reduce INP to 3 and delay to 8ms. Also I think one of your posts was missed where you indicated noise during the phone call. If noise was really bad I wouldn’t wait much longer, just report fault to ISP. You may be lucky as you are with BT so big chances that they will send engineer your way.

Latest Posts