@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: RT-AC86U 384.16 Hi,   I updated to the latest Merlin firmware this morning (about 9 am) and since doing so my NE CRC count has gone up to 326598 over 5 hours. …

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › RT-AC86U 384.16 Hi,   I updated to the latest Merlin firmware this morning (about 9 am) and since doing so my NE CRC count has gone up to 326598 over 5 hours. ... › Reply To: RT-AC86U 384.16 Hi,   I updated to the latest Merlin firmware this morning (about 9 am) and since doing so my NE CRC count has gone up to 326598 over 5 hours. …

#7524
Bully
  • Replies 386
  • Forum Regular

Try:

  • Switch on router.
  • For at least 10 seconds, press the Factory Reset button
  • Device is automatically restarted.
  • Default settings have been restored.

Never tried this myself but should bring DrayTeK 130 back to how it was when it first was plugged in.

so I can’t do it via cli?

Latest Posts